Thursday, January 26, 2006

GameFly rentals finally quicker

I'm a big fan of gamefly's service as an online rental place for games. Price is right, selection is awesome, and you can opt to keep almost any game you rent for a fair price. One thing I wasn't a fan of was how LONG the return process is. It can be a week between sending a game back and getting the next one on the list. They're based in California and mailing that game all the way just takes that long. Thankfully they're fixing it withFast Return, where the post office scans the game while its still on the way back to GameFly so they know to go ahead and just send me the next thing on my list. Sounds cool, and maybe now I won't stagger my returns so I'm not left with all my games in the mail for a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home